Monday, November 7, 2011

Best sweet sixteen ever

So this year sweet sixteen..
Is not that bad actually..
is it the help from god?? ><

Well this time..first have to really really thanks to my lovely best friend!!
KOK MING & EDISON CWK lah..
love they much..first to celebrate with me..
an early celebration at KakiCorner..
chat until 11..gave me a surprise with the birthday cake..
never expect it..hehe
Thanks!!

On the day itself..Nov 3..
I receive hmm..lots of meaningful presents..hehe
from my friends..
Michelle, Nomi, Sheng Hua, Ducky, Ms Lee <3
and too went to Pavillion with Ducky, Hui qi and Wei Qiang
for Snowflakes n Movie..
definitely a sweet memory..*hehe*

Well most importantly..I ate 3 different cake for my Sweet sixteen bday!!
Feel like vomitting dy..=P 
have phobia dy..

Oh ya..Thanks Old man, Mr Harold and two other teacher to celebrate with me..
in the office..Love u guys much..

Thanks a lot u guys...!!
You guys the best..LOVE YA!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment