Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday 2011

Hmm..Now is December already..
Is time for school reopens..*woots?!*
when school reopens..is SPM mode already..T.T

Ok so..lets see what happens during my year end holiday..
Well..during November actually nothing much happens..
so as usual go tuition..helping my dad in the shop..bla bla..
Then..on the 25th of November..me and my family went Krabi,Thailand..
Four days three nights! There are lots of nice foods..lots of shopping to do..
My gosh miss there so much..=3
and then come back on  28th of November..
then on Tuesday my sister's host parents came to Malaysia and stay in our house..

Hmm..then on the next day we bring them to Malacca with David Benedict (driver)
went there for two days one night..having lots of fun..
especially when you are with funny friends around you..=)
Then they went back after staying a week here..
they really likes to drink beer..hahaha >.<
Well erm..nothing special till then..

Helping my dad in the shop..
when to watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn with sister n David..
My gosh..that movie..is so freaking awesome..that is why I love it so much!!
hmm..Lately in love with Chirstina Perri's Thousand Years!! 
keep on listening..hehe..
there it goes for half of my holiday..=)
*******************************************


2 months! Yeah!!! Well do hope it ended up good..
cause every time look at those matches all also said 
it will ended up sucky!!! >.<
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment